Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Snuggles by Trey



Our favorite past time: Snuggling!
Since the first time I held Trey in the NICU (weeks after he was born) we have loved to snuggle. He is great at snuggling, he just sinks and melts right into you. Even when I was pregnant with Brett and then Ellie, we found a way to snuggle, we couldn't give up our snuggles.
This week Trey is having a really good week and is our happy Trey boy. This is when I get the best snuggles, after he comes home from school we try to get a snuggle in and he can tell me about his day at school and the bus rides.
So here is a challenge to all of you, find someone or something to snuggle for at least 5 minutes a day. It does wonders for your soul!

2 comments:

The Eyre's said...

Snuggles are the best. What a precious boy!

Terri said...

I finally took the time to login and see MY TREY.
"There's my Trey" was what I said after the long scroll down the page.
I will be back to see the whole crew, but you knew I would look for the oldest first.
Thanks for the nudge.
Terri