Thursday, March 12, 2009

Oh What a Lovely Day!


Hello Miss Emily!


Two Chairs Up: Allyse and TJ
One Chair Up: Allyse's friend, Megan and her sister Hannah.


A couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to go SnowBoarding with my niece, Allyse. Tayson and Emily (my nephew and niece) were also there in a ski school most the day but I did reserved some energy to take a few runs with them at the end of the day.
It was a beautiful day and I actually did a lot better than I thought I would. I have not been snowboarding for at least 2 winters now and since I can't remember the last time it could very well be 3 winters.
We had a blast and I enjoyed a great evening and night with the John Meanea family. John made a great dinner! You'll have to ask him for his crock pot pork with pineapple.
Thanks for inviting me down and thanks to Allyse who was cool to let her Aunt Christy snowboard with her and her friends.





1 comment:

ALICIA said...

Way to go!! You're awesome to just even get out there. I've been skiing once & that was in 5th grade. It was a scary experience for me. I think I'm traumatized for life.