Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another First for Trey

So the Tuesday (Dec. 15) after the ward Christmas party Trey was invited to a pizza/movie party. The lady that was in charge of the ward party wanted to thank the kids for being in the program (evidently a lot of people (kids, adults, teens) turned her down). So she did a pizza/movie party. I got a babysitter to come over for an hour and I took Trey and I stayed with him to feed him his pizza. Well, he was actually having a good time and seemed like he was enjoying the movie so I asked the lady if it was ok to leave him and then I'd come get him. She said yes (this sister & I were actually visiting teaching partners for quite awhile so she is familiar with me and Trey).
This was the first time I had left Trey with someone that wasn't family in that person's home. Well, I went home to Brett and Ellie and finished dinner with them then after a bit went back and got Trey. She said that he did really well and looked like he was having fun.
Yeah Trey!

No comments: