Sunday, January 10, 2010

Another First for Trey - Tooth

Check Spelling
Here is my toothless boy! Cute huh?

On Wednesday (the 6th) Trey lost his first tooth!


I was out doing some shopping and mom calls me and says that Trey's tooth is really loose and is bleeding. Well, it is the time that he should be getting permanent teeth in. She was worried that he would work it out with his fingers and swallow it. I told her that if she felt like she could pull it out then go right ahead.


When mom got off the phone with me she looked back at Trey and the tooth was gone. She couldn't find it anywhere so we are assuming he swallowed it. Through all of this Trey was so very happy and gitty! He thought he was the stuff!


And I'm sure it is not the last time he swallows a tooth. His other front tooth is very close to coming out!

2 comments:

Pat said...

That was neat!! Gma Sherry was sooooooooooo excited!!
I think Trey was also----He gets so tickled when people make over him because he has done something good. Great Job, Trey!!!

ALICIA said...

How exciting!! Way to go Trey!!