Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Paul and Christy @ the SuperBowl!


This RV was just one of the many tailgaters outside the stadium. Paul's dream motorhome, this thing had huge Steelers decals on the side too.


"The Bus" (Jerome Bettis, former Steelers RB for those who don't know) getting ready for his TV spot.

This was at the NFL Experience, there was one for every team, the one for the Steelers was way long and Paul didn't want to wait in line. So I found my Broncos and got this picture. Don't I look good!?

Raymond James Stadium - Tampa Bay, Florida
Host to Super Bowl 43
(yes, I am wearing a Steelers shirt because Paul wouldn't let me wear anything Broncos, I thought since he was paying for the tickets I could wear a Steelers shirt.)

This is a picture from our seats but this picture is zoomed out too so the view from our seats was much better than you might think from this picture. This is pregame warm up and Paul was just going crazy waiting for the game to start.
We went into the stadium just after 2 pm (kick off was after 6 pm). What did we do? We soaked in the atmosphere, the excitement, the thrill. We walked around inside the stadium, ate some lunch and talked to a lot of the people around us. Paul sat next to the guy who started the company "Fat Heads". And then in front of us was a guy from Salt Lake City. Small world huh?

The moment - kick off!


"Go Steelers" (yes, this is me Christy and I'm a Broncos fan but this night I was cheering for the Steelers. Mainly because I didn't want Paul to be sad if they lost. *smile* )


Steelers Win! Steelers Win!


"Paul, aim the camera down a little more so you don't cut me off!"


Paul is so happy! If you ask him he may have been more happy then the day we got married or even when the kids were born. LOL!


Waiting for the trophy presentation.


Congratulations to the Steelers winner their 6th Super Bowl. (now I have to hear about how many rings they have compared to the Broncos)

1 comment:

ALICIA said...

That picture of the two of you on this post is so cute!! I love it