Sunday, April 12, 2009

So Tuesday was a beautiful day and so we took advantage of it. Paul took off work early and we worked outside in the yard. Ellie was funny before Paul got the camera out, she wouldn't put her feet or hands on the grass. She was balancing on her bum. She hurried and crawled over to me, not liking it the whole way, then she climbed up on my legs (I was sitting down) and balanced herself on my legs so that she wouldn't have to touch the grass. Well, as soon as Paul comes out with the camera everything is ok and she takes off to do some weeding of her own.

She is now walking all over the place. She has been walking for a month or so now but just until a week ago she still preferred to crawl to get places, now she prefers to walk. She thinks she is pretty hot stuff!

Brett and Ellie play pretty well for the most part. When Brett is in a really good, nice, and sharing mood they play really well for a long time. Like right now as I am posting this he is running circles around her and they both are just giggling. I'm sure at some point she will do something that he doesn't like and then that will be the end of that.

Yep, that's the end of that. :)

No comments: