Sunday, April 12, 2009

Trey's Frist Grade Program






Trey was a part of the school's first grade program. The program was on the "Little Engine that Could" with different speaking parts and cute songs. This was in the afternoon on Wednesday and Trey was tired from the physical therapist working with him just minutes before. So I was told he was more energetic for the morning programs on Monday and Tuesday. He did good though and really enjoyed the whole thing. His aide said he really enjoyed the practices and being with all the kids.
Trey is in a self contained class room at a regular elementary and part of his education plan is that he watches or participates in activities that his grade level does. So library time, PE in the Gym, school programs, etc. He really enjoys being with and watching the kids.
I do have to tell you that Trey is a ladies man, well, he always has been since the day he was born. So after the program it was also the end of school for that day so Paul and I were taking him home with us. But I needed to go back to his classroom with his teacher to get some papers that I needed so I suggested Paul take him out and get him loaded up in the van. I get out to the van and get in and Paul tells me that several of the girls said "Hi Trey" in the hall.
This is the first time I've posted video so I hope it works.

No comments: