Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Trey's TBall Season


Paul and I had the honor of coaching Trey's team this year. The Gaints!
It was so much fun!

Hey you, outfielder, pay attention!



Brett has such a great time helping Trey, he loves to bat for him and then run the bases with him. He doesn't enjoy the outfield to much right now.

Opps, this wasn't supposed to go in. But how cute is that little tushie, and she is a Gaints fan!


Go Trey!

Monday night was the last game of the season. The games were great and the BBQ was yummy and then the kids out their trophy's and pictures. Look at how happy Trey is! All the kids have a great time and the parents love to see their child be so happy to play a game that they can be apart of. I know I'm not the only parent who gets a little emotional when I see these kids play. In fact I'm crying right now seeing the pictures and writing this post. I've been kind of a boob lately. OH well, he is my boy and I'll cry over him all I want!!!!!!!! Take that. :)
Thank you Trey for a great Tball season and for being a VIP player!

No comments: