Tuesday, August 3, 2010

George Family Reunion 2010

Last weekend of July, it's time for the Bert and Bonnie George Family Reunion.
This year we went to Cub River Ranch, just outside of Preston, ID. We had never been to this location before, but I enjoyed it and the facilities were good.
We had a good amount of activity time and then just free/relax time. I really enjoyed myself and my family did too.
Thanks to mom and dad, you put on a wonderful reunion!


Kids singing a primary song at the start of the variety show.


Ellie with cousin Emily in the swimming pool.

Here we are, the George clan!









See you in Seattle in 2012!

1 comment:

Pat said...

I know I am a little late in commenting on this---but---great pictures and also Thank you very much for everything you guys did to make it a success. And Thank you for the use of your Durango to pull our trailer up there and haul all of stuff!