Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bear Lake July 29-31




In case you didn't know, I have the best husband in the world. He is always supportive of me and knows that I need breaks every so often. One of those breaks I try to do once a month is scrapbook with a couple of awesome friends, Jodi and Heidi, who also share my love of scrapbooking. It doesn't always work out where we can schedule a day to scrapbook each month but we try.

There has been a couple of times were Paul has spent hotel points to get us a room for the weekend so we could scrapbook there at the hotel. This time Jodi worked out for us to go to her brother and sister-in-laws cabin at Bear Lake for 3 days.




You can't go wrong with Chocolate covered raspberries!





Heidi, Jodi, and me waiting for our pizza's.



Michelle, Jodi's cousin, joined us a bit later. Here Heidi is show Jodi some things on Photoshop Elements.

We really did have a wonderful time. We get along so well and enjoy getting together. I got so many scrapbook pages done, I was really happy with that. Plus we watched 6 movies!

Thank you ladies for an awesome weekend.

Thank you Paul for being such a wonderful husband.

No comments: