Sunday, November 20, 2011

Brett's 1st Friend Birthday Party

Sept. 24, 2011
Brett for his birthday wanted a friend party. This was his first friend party and it was fun. Brett asked for a Transformer themed party so I went to work planning it.


I looked at shaping the cake like Optimus or Bumble Bee but I just didn't think it would work out good and so I figured I could use a Bumble Bee car that he could play with later.




The first game was "Bomb Barricade". Paul played Barricade and the kids took water balloons and tried to throw them at him. They had fun with that!


Second game was "Decepitcons vs Autobots". Baically it was freeze tag.

Talk about a game that gets a ton of energy out of them.




Third game was "Freeze Megatron". So in the movie Megatron is frozen and held by the humans. Well, a little decepticon gets into the building and turns off the freezing machines so the kids need to cover him with ice and freeze him again. It was a relay game with two teams.




And the ever popular pinata. Poor Optimus lost a leg!


Splitting up the pinata loot.






I think the kids had a wonderful time and Paul and I had a good time doing the party. Happy 6th Birthday to my wonderful, amazing Brett!

No comments: