Tuesday, October 12, 2010

San Diego Vacation Part 2




This was the walrus and otter show. It was fun and they do some neat things.

I think the highlight of Sea World was the Bat Rays. The kids touched them and even got to feed them a fish. I tried it and it was just too weird and I dropped the fish. The Bat Ray was probably happy that I dropped it so it wouldn't have to deal with me trying to feed him.


The Bat Rays will splash you pretty good and we didn't know this until they soaked Trey. He love it. He got splashed not once but twice!

Here is my fearless girl feeding the Bat Ray.

The Shamu show.

"OK, I'll take this chunk of ice if I can't toss you around."

Here comes the splash! They splash big but we didn't get wet where we were in the Special Trey Zone.

"Ta Da, aren't we neat!"


Now you need to say the Jaw's da dan't when you look at these pictures.

"Look Mom, it's a shark!"

Brett deciding if he wants to go into the polar bear cave or not.

No Way!


There are a couple of rides there at Sea World and at the end of the day the kids wanted to ride them. So Paul took them on the rides. Look at Ellie's expression on the above picture. She truly loved these rides.
It was such an amazing day. Sea World is such fun and the kids were awesome. Paul and I had just as much fun if not more, than the kids did.



No comments: